akraprovic

Chat about anything
ozzy
On the Road

akraprovic

Post by ozzy »

fitted the akroprovic race slip ons that I brought though a post on here.wow.not riden out yet,still missing a few vital parts that are being made from stainless,like brake levers(essential for stopping i assume).not only should i be seen by cars,but heard b4 seen,and felt,the vibrations were moving ornaments inside the house.another point worth mentioning is that they mess up TV pictures.A friend of mine has akros on his ducati,3 times now he has been stopped by police that are sure he has radar blocking devices fitted to bike,they know he was doing over 100 ,but were unable to get a radar fix on him for speed , could the akros be responsable,if they interfier with televisions maybe,not going to put it to the test though,anyone else have similar experiences
ayuluv
On the Road

Re: akraprovic

Post by ayuluv »

ozzy wrote:55 years agofitted the akroprovic race slip ons that I brought though a post on here.wow.not riden out yet,still missing a few vital parts that are being made from stainless,like brake levers(essential for stopping i assume).not only should i be seen by cars,but heard b4 seen,and felt,the vibrations were moving ornaments inside the house.another point worth mentioning is that they mess up TV pictures.A friend of mine has akros on his ducati,3 times now he has been stopped by police that are sure he has radar blocking devices fitted to bike,they know he was doing over 100 ,but were unable to get a radar fix on him for speed , could the akros be responsable,if they interfier with televisions maybe,not going to put it to the test though,anyone else have similar experiences
hmmm.. dat i noe sure..
but it really sounds nice.. n raelly catch alot of atention..
a gd s/o will not sound irritatin whent he engine is whack to hi rpm
same for termis... at hi rpm.. the engine sound overrules it... dats wat
i wanna... :wink:
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

I think some ignition systems can interfere with TV signals. One of my bloke's bikes used to do the same.

I bet it sounds gorgeous with your new pipes on :twisted:
ozzy
On the Road

Post by ozzy »

its hard to describe the sound,you just chuckle to yourself,its that good,going to be depressing putting original ones back 4 mot.
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

ozzy wrote:55 years agoits hard to describe the sound,you just chuckle to yourself,its that good,going to be depressing putting original ones back 4 mot.
8)
numanoid
On the Road

Post by numanoid »

I have Leo Vici on my raptor and they are amazingly loud. For me its the louder the better. I had twin microns on my SV1000 and I thought they were loud. I was going to get g+g pipes for my raptor (high rise) but its going to be hard to part with the leo vinci
ayuluv
On the Road

Post by ayuluv »

ozzy wrote:55 years agoits hard to describe the sound,you just chuckle to yourself,its that good,going to be depressing putting original ones back 4 mot.
yeah.. its really hard to describe.. can sae kinda classy for the sound...
its not beri loud... yet beri nice... :wink: