cheap exhausts

Chat about anything
ozzy
On the Road

cheap exhausts

Post by ozzy »

find it hard to believe that no one took up andys offer of cheap akroprovic exhausts for 1000 raps.he still has 4 or five pairs,these are sold through the company he works for,not a white van sale.they are nearly half price,are not the ones with decibel eaters,full race slip ons.they look and sound great,will make the rap perform better,and without having to retune or mapping.phoned forza italia before buying mine.they confirmed the above and said it was probably a better route if you want more power than a power commander and dyno run.though a dyno run might even improve the akroprovics even more.the phone number on the post is still active,its a great deal dont miss out,its what god made credit cards for
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

I would love some, but just can't spare the cash at the moment - blardy family insist on being fed :evil:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

At the moment I'm content to leave mine stock... its far better than I am anyway! Currently only working part time and with a couple of other 'projects' on the go money is a bit tight... Beside I have another loud vtwin to annoy the neighbours with 8)

Actually I'm hoping to add novelty factor by owning the only completely stock raptor left :) :lol: :lol:
ayuluv
On the Road

Post by ayuluv »

hee.. i got the akra.. juz waitin to b ship to me.. :wink:
ayuluv
On the Road

Re: cheap exhausts

Post by ayuluv »

ozzy wrote:55 years agofind it hard to believe that no one took up andys offer of cheap akroprovic exhausts for 1000 raps.he still has 4 or five pairs,these are sold through the company he works for,not a white van sale.they are nearly half price,are not the ones with decibel eaters,full race slip ons.they look and sound great,will make the rap perform better,and without having to retune or mapping.phoned forza italia before buying mine.they confirmed the above and said it was probably a better route if you want more power than a power commander and dyno run.though a dyno run might even improve the akroprovics even more.the phone number on the post is still active,its a great deal dont miss out,its what god made credit cards for
btw.. did u fix on the akra s/o?? does it sounds very nice... cant wait 4 mine
to come manz...