New owner

Chat about anything
DeanoSeadog
On the Road

Post by DeanoSeadog »

Haha! I thought it was just me who did that! I think I've cleaned it more times than I've ridden it!
Viney2

Post by Viney2 »

Oi amanda, you should have brought a SV mate. Far better bike ;)

Sheb, Snap, look after amanda for us. She used to be one of us, but she has seen the error of her ways...and whats this taking over the whole site???
Shaggi

Post by Shaggi »

Viney2 wrote:55 years agoand whats this taking over the whole site???
We're trying to keep the riff raff out these days :wink:
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Viney2 wrote:55 years ago... Sheb, Snap, look after amanda for us. She used to be one of us, but she has seen the error of her ways...and whats this taking over the whole site???
Will do but Amanda is obviously more a Raptor Rider than an SV rider... they never had anything to say!

:lol:
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Viney2 wrote:55 years agoSheb, Snap, look after amanda for us. She used to be one of us, but she has seen the error of her ways...and whats this taking over the whole site???
:D more bike - more to talk about :D when you gonna join us then Viney?
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

Viney2 wrote:55 years agoOi amanda, you should have brought a SV mate. Far better bike ;)

Sheb, Snap, look after amanda for us. She used to be one of us, but she has seen the error of her ways...and whats this taking over the whole site???
:lol: :lol: :lol: been there, done that, SVs are sooooo yesterday :wink: :lol: :lol:
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

shebee wrote:55 years ago
Viney2 wrote:55 years ago... Sheb, Snap, look after amanda for us. She used to be one of us, but she has seen the error of her ways...and whats this taking over the whole site???
Will do but Amanda is obviously more a Raptor Rider than an SV rider... they never had anything to say!

:lol:
8)
Mike Edwards
On the Road

Post by Mike Edwards »

Oi, get those SV riders out of here - They are making the place look untidy :D