speedo surrond

Buy or sell it here.
Please note that due to abuse by commercial traders and spammers/trolls New members of the chapter are unable to post in this section until they have made 5 posts elsewhere.... sorry ... see you in the Bar?
neilgray

speedo surrond

Post by neilgray »

hi ,i have been in my house in thailand for a month now and am getting anxiety attacks ,arising from the need to wheelie my raptor(on private roads of course),so i thought i would treat her on my return.Does any one have the speedo surround as mine has a piece missing?I would also like to fit a seat cowl if anyone has one,and something fell off a shelf in the garage and took a lump out of my front mudgaurd.I would prefer to fit a carbon one but which model fits? gsxr 600?all my friends have sold out as i call it,to ducati ,ktm and bmw,one of whom has bought a m1000r,why?,he coud,nt even ride his fsie flat out,lad on the ducati is scared of it and ktm man said the other day that he had to turn his sport mode on to keep up,with 170 something horsepower on south yorkshire roads full of potholes.My bike has short no name silencers on it and it robs midrange torque,i also had another raptor that i gave to my eldest son and that has longer aftermarket silencers on it which is much better,maybe a power commander would fix it.I will never sell my raptor,if i drop it i will repair it or buyanother,preferably with rsv swinging arm conversion and better front end,mv 1090rr?