On the Road

MotoGP

Post by ozzraptor »

rossi, rossi , rossi :happyhappy: go 8)
Spyke
On the Road

Re: MotoGP

Post by Spyke »

LOL, he's got his detractors, but whatever you think about him you cannot deny that he's had a long and lasting impact on the scene, even after all these years there's always a sea of yellow in the stands that's got his name all over it. A character, I do believe.
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
ozzraptor
On the Road

Post by ozzraptor »

Spyke wrote:55 years agoLOL, he's got his detractors, but whatever you think about him you cannot deny that he's had a long and lasting impact on the scene, even after all these years there's always a sea of yellow in the stands that's got his name all over it. A character, I do believe.
True, could be interesting with Casey in there , i think he's beginning to get the feel for a GP race again. Apparently HRC said that if he came back in they would want him to be a frontrunner and not back in around 10th position.
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

47 VR the greatest racer there has ever been certainly in modern times and possibly ever............................

without a doubt!
nil illigitimae carborundum
vassilis67
On the Road

Post by vassilis67 »

It's all greek to me....
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

ozzraptor wrote:55 years ago
Spyke wrote:55 years agoLOL, he's got his detractors, but whatever you think about him you cannot deny that he's had a long and lasting impact on the scene, even after all these years there's always a sea of yellow in the stands that's got his name all over it. A character, I do believe.
True, could be interesting with Casey in there , i think he's beginning to get the feel for a GP race again. Apparently HRC said that if he came back in they would want him to be a frontrunner and not back in around 10th position.
Casey Moaner? The thing about Vale is that generally if he does well, he blames his team and if he does badly he blames himself, not the other way round! Like I say I've not been following it recently as the coverage down here is so dire, but from the little I've caught I think I'd like to work with the Italian over the Aussie any day.
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Go Rossi. :thumbsup:
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!