New australian importer

General spannery stuff
yeah!
On the Road

New australian importer

Post by yeah! »

Hello hello.. I rang Peter Stevens in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - my favourite Cagiva/MV parts supplier - and was told that the wait is over and Urban Moto is the new importer. Apparently they are starting their parts dept from scratch and were unable/unwilling to buy the existing parts inventory.....due to the previous importer bailing over the christmas period with no warning to their australian dealers...
Adios AMIGO'S!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!
ozzraptor
On the Road

Re: New australian importer

Post by ozzraptor »

Previous importer being paul feeney i take it
Aussiejoe
On the Road

Re: New australian importer

Post by Aussiejoe »

Paul Feeney was the importer prior to that, he stopped being the importer about 5 or so years ago. He had the Triumph, Ducati, Mv Agusta/Cagiva shop on Lawrence Drive at Nerang on the Gold Coast and sold it at the same time. One of the customers of the company I work for that sells jet skis on Brisbane's Northside used to be a Mv Agusta/Cagiva dealer but he said he stopped being a dealer when Paul Feeney stopped being an importer cause the new importer was hopeless. That same bloke said he sold lots of Raptors but doesn't know what happened to them all, as he never sees any on the road.

If I'm wanting parts, I always contact Paul Feeney Group via their ebay shop before I contact anyone else. They're slowly going through and selling all the spare parts they have, and they're cheap. They have a lot of parts that aren't listed on ebay.
http://stores.ebay.com.au/paulfeeneygroupptyltd