Brakes

General spannery stuff
Spyke
On the Road

Re: Brakes

Post by Spyke »

Yup, that's the article, this is the quote that caught my attention:
The RCS designation stands for the Ratio Click System, which allows for two different pivot points; 18mm or 20mm
So for someone like me (if I was in the market), who would be concerned about making the wrong choice of pivot distance, potentially wasting a HUGE amount of money, the concept of adjusting the lever myself (or for road/track use) seems the best of both worlds.

Those m/c's you posted look trick, but very large and kinda clunky, "industrial" even, the Brembo's are much more elegant and stylish to my eye :shock:

In my wandering the webz I also spotted some new additions to the "whatever will they think of next" bucket - Brembo are doing thermal paints and "thermotape" now - http://moto.brembo.com/en/media/product ... k_heats_up - so you can see at a glance how hot your discs and calipers get, WAY more trick than rim tape! :upyours:
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
V4mp
On the Road

Post by V4mp »

Spyke wrote:55 years ago Those m/c's you posted look trick, but very large and kinda clunky, "industrial" even, the Brembo's are much more elegant and stylish to my eye :shock:
Lets say they look different :mrgreen:
But not so big ? (ISR also available without brakefluid can)

Spyke wrote:55 years ago In my wandering the webz I also spotted some new additions to the "whatever will they think of next" bucket - Brembo are doing thermal paints and "thermotape" now - http://moto.brembo.com/en/media/product ... k_heats_up - so you can see at a glance how hot your discs and calipers get, WAY more trick than rim tape! :upyours:
Way more trick than rim tape ! :thumbsup:
Maybe with new calibers possible investment
Don't ride faster than your angels can fly !
V4mp
On the Road

Post by V4mp »

Sorry for these huge pics... :oops:
Don't ride faster than your angels can fly !