Post by snapdragon »

woooo that is very nice (and useful/protective) Bling
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Re: Drinks on me!

Post by dizzyblonde »

I'd like to thank everyone who came forward offering to raid their spare parts bins for me.

I am in receipt of a lovely radiator, and this morning these arrived

Everyone who has been keeping their eyes peeled for a tank, and all those who have just been there via PM for me to bend ears or generally give encouragement.

Thankyou all.

Hopefully over the weekend, this little lot and the radiator will be on the bike. Then we will be bouncing those forks and bars about to see if they are just a bit skew whiff(but we know those bars are fragile). I might even be able to use the full tank of fuel that's still in her. Coz after that, the tank will be off for repair and respray, maybe those aesthetically challenged Leo Vince cans will be replaced too. Shame one is damaged really as I had them polished out to look snazzy when I bought them.

Of course if anyone is reading this, that might have a pair of Ally Leo Vince SBK old style cans(with a big hole down the middle), I'll happily take them off your hands :happyhappy:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge