My raptor 1000

Somewhere for you to post your piccies of you and your bikes
Ken
On the Road

My raptor 1000

Post by Ken »

Year 2000 silver tank. Left side exhaust cover missing. An enjoyable bike to ride.

snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

:D looks really good Ken - much shinier than mine
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
aswin31
On the Road

Post by aswin31 »

Hi Ken,

Have you hear there will be bike touring from Malayasia to Thailand by mid year 2009 ( could be March)? the Indonesian biker are interested and it may be couple raptors from Indonesia join in the tour. My Red Raptor is one of them. if you go with your rap we will see there.
[/img][/url][/list][/list]
Ken
On the Road

Post by Ken »

Hi, Aswin,

Sorry for late reply. Never hear that yet. U should know Zaini. I might saw u & your red raptor (with saddle bag on it) in his Jakarta-Bali ride album. Nice to meet u here. I should ask Zaini for more detail then. Hope to see you guys soon.

ken
aswin31 wrote:55 years agoHi Ken,

Have you hear there will be bike touring from Malayasia to Thailand by mid year 2009 ( could be March)? the Indonesian biker are interested and it may be couple raptors from Indonesia join in the tour. My Red Raptor is one of them. if you go with your rap we will see there.
[/img][/url][/list][/list]
Ken
On the Road

Post by Ken »

Found myself a nice die-cast model 1:18 scale. Good quality & nice details.

ken
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

woooo that is a very nice model Ken - lovely detail
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
aswin31
On the Road

Post by aswin31 »

Hi Ken,

Happy New Year. Yes, I know Zaini and we were riding to Bali with the group so called vendettamoto. The red raptor you saw in the album is my raptor. By the way, If you want to know vendettamoto activities in Indonesia you can open our website www.vendettamotto.com or any of Raptor Chapter member want to see it, it's welcome.

Any way, Zaini will help us for the touring to Thailand. so if you join in we will meet you at KL. :D
Ken
On the Road

Post by Ken »

Aswin,
Sure I will contact with Zaini for latest update of your Thailand touring. See u soon in KL.
Ken
aswin31 wrote:55 years agoHi Ken,

Happy New Year. Yes, I know Zaini and we were riding to Bali with the group so called vendettamoto. The red raptor you saw in the album is my raptor. By the way, If you want to know vendettamoto activities in Indonesia you can open our website www.vendettamotto.com or any of Raptor Chapter member want to see it, it's welcome.

Any way, Zaini will help us for the touring to Thailand. so if you join in we will meet you at KL. :D