chain guide/runner

Technical stuff specific to the V and Xtra raptors
1add2
On the Road

chain guide/runner

Post by 1add2 »

does anyone know where i can get a chain guide/runner from? i have had one on order from oemmotorparts since the begining of january (no responce to emails) , i also tried 3x as a last resort, (no responce to email) is there any other make/model which may fit and is easier to get?
Miz
On the Road

Parts

Post by Miz »

Hiya,

3X have given up the Cagiva import to these guys

http://www.motogb.co.uk/

They are still setting up but are still answering the phone and may be able to help you.

Miz.
152/999
1add2
On the Road

Post by 1add2 »

cheers for the help i will give them a try
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Re: chain guide/runner

Post by TLMONKEY »

1add2 wrote:55 years agodoes anyone know where i can get a chain guide/runner from? i have had one on order from oemmotorparts since the begining of january (no responce to emails) , i also tried 3x as a last resort, (no responce to email) is there any other make/model which may fit and is easier to get?
When you say, "Chain guide" Do you mean the part that sits at front of swingarm,next to frame or the main chain over that sits on the top of swingarm and runs along it?
1add2
On the Road

Post by 1add2 »

chain guide the piece at the front of the swinging arm that stops the chain wearing a groove into the swinging arm
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

1add2 wrote:55 years agochain guide the piece at the front of the swinging arm that stops the chain wearing a groove into the swinging arm
Damn,
Have got about 2-3 spare chain covers/guard's,but no spare guides im afraid buddy,sorry.