Rear Sprocket

General spannery stuff
RaptorMan
On the Road
Facebook address thingy: John Hocking Raptorman

Rear Sprocket

Post by RaptorMan »

If anyone is having trouble sourcing a rear sprocket I understand from these blokes http://www.fhmoto.co.uk/index.htm that a Suzi Hedgeabusa one fits :idea:
Be Loud Be Proud Be Heard
2002 V RAP 1000,Raucous,Rebellious and Hooliganistic
1997 BLACKBIRD,Quiet,Refined and Comfortable
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

thanks for that !
martin rowe
On the Road

Post by martin rowe »

B and C express keep them in stock on the shelf, had both sprockets & chain couple of weeks ago, next day delivery too.
martin
shaun700
On the Road

Post by shaun700 »

try http://www.clubpromoto.co.uk/ they are based in kent.
i've used them for a few things, very friendly and quick delivery.
ozzy
On the Road

Post by ozzy »

b and c express,excellent as already pointed out,next day delivery off shelf.there tsubaki x ring gold chain is great too, and so far non stretch.
mishmosh69
On the Road

Post by mishmosh69 »

i have tried getting front and rear renthal sprockets of b&c and they are saying, no rear in stock till 21st of may, but can get a custom made renthal for 39squid in black in ten days delivered all done through hien gericke in peterborough. figure that one out :x
I love my red beast
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Wish I could remember the company - but Baines at silverstone got one for me, custom made by a company local to them, if I'd had time I would have waited, but I was in desperate straits (holiday booked and no-can-do sprocket from anywhere) :D

seems whenever I have a problem Baines can help - nice people :D
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

^ just remembered it was B&C ^

Wooooo and another place that has Raptor chains sprockets and other stuff >>

bitzforbikes

ordered the sprockets :D next day delivery :D arrived beautifully safe and sound

- and forgot to order the chain :oops: so just ordered that by phone, too late for next day so it should be here by Saturday

I am just very very impresssed, so few places have Raptor stuff but this small family firm do 8)
SnappY
xfact
On the Road

Re: Rear Sprocket

Post by xfact »

RaptorMan wrote:55 years agoIf anyone is having trouble sourcing a rear sprocket I understand from these blokes http://www.fhmoto.co.uk/index.htm that a Suzi Hedgeabusa one fits :idea:
Hi RaptorMan, I am looking around for rear sprocket, nut I doubt that the Suzuki one fits. Where did you find the info? Are you shure it fits?
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

it doesn't unfortunately

The one I had from Bitzforbikes was the Hyabusa one - the centre is a ml or two smaller than the Raptor hub and won't fit

I went back to B & C express again and got one of their Renthals. size is 426-530-40

The Raptor sprain and chockets don't seem to appear on their website - but you can phone them on 0 1522 791 369 , or email them on sales@bandcexpress.co.uk
SnappY