Coloured wheel's??

Chat about anything
philattersall
On the Road

Coloured wheel's??

Post by philattersall »

the topic of coloured wheels came up on another bike forum i read.
got me thinking.
red raptor. White wheels????

anyone got coloured wheels?
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Re: Coloured wheel's??

Post by TLMONKEY »

philattersall wrote:55 years agothe topic of coloured wheels came up on another bike forum i read.
got me thinking.
red raptor. White wheels????

anyone got coloured wheels?
Ive got white wheel with polished outer rim mate if ya wanna swop. Postage will be £5.99 upto 32kg, 120x60x60cm box size limit,with £100 insurance cover with DHL
Here's a pic of them when i bought rap(now x-rap bodykit fitted)
philattersall
On the Road

Post by philattersall »

May have known you'd have some :D
cheers anyhow, but probably just get them done myself. though when i say 'myself' what i mean is to get some one handy with a spray-guy to do it! i still find paint by number difficult!
how much we thinking?
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

philattersall wrote:55 years agoMay have known you'd have some :D
cheers anyhow, but probably just get them done myself. though when i say 'myself' what i mean is to get some one handy with a spray-guy to do it! i still find paint by number difficult!
how much we thinking?
Why would you wanna pay for them to be painted,when i have offered to SWOP my wheels/tyres(front good,back 500miles left on it) all for the cost of £5.99 nextday insured delib=very and the time it takes ya to remove/box up
IAN
philattersall
On the Road

Post by philattersall »

it's the polished rims. perfer all white. picky i know. plus my tires are in pretty good condition. though cheers anyhow :wink:
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

paint stripper, sand paper, 3 days later, worth every blister (the other two came white from the factory)Red Rap n white wheels 8)
Life starts at 45.......................degrees
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

Think on, white wheels are a PITA to keep clean. My fella had white wheels on his tiller and couldn't wait to get them changed :)
2001 Cagiva Raptor 1K, black with copper flake, matching wheels with polished rims, matris steering damper, braking wavy disks, digi gear indicator, SV1K belly pan, tail tidy, clear clutch cover, ccc titanium cans, LED rear light.