I won this!!!!!!!!

Chat about anything
Black No.1
On the Road

I won this!!!!!!!!

Post by Black No.1 »

The below is now sitting at home in my living room. Can't believe I've actually won it. It's fantastic. :D

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... =EPI-89335

Here are some pics

2001 Cagiva Raptor 1K, black with copper flake, matching wheels with polished rims, matris steering damper, braking wavy disks, digi gear indicator, SV1K belly pan, tail tidy, clear clutch cover, ccc titanium cans, LED rear light.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Excellent, glad to see MCN has some uses! It'll look great on the Raptor - but you might have to paint it yellow to match , and maybe some cagiva stickers? ! :wink:

Well done!

editied cos Im a dim tart sometimes!
hornet6
On the Road

Post by hornet6 »

wow. u look great in that jacket,would love to see that raptor of yours,sounds like your keen on the old spanners :P
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Well done Black - good to know that peeps do win stuff :D :D

hornet6 Black's Rap pics are in This Thread
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
hornet6
On the Road

Post by hornet6 »

thanx 4 that shebee.was gonna put some pics of the hornet on cuz its slightly streetfightered but i dont think i,ll bother now, to embaressed :cry: :cry:
hornet6
On the Road

Post by hornet6 »

sos not shebee it was snapdragon.its late and ime aving a fuzzy moment.must be the curry and ale from last night
ozzy
On the Road

Post by ozzy »

good for you,have to be honest,as its a raptor site,i did not take much notice of jacket,thought you won a good looking mcn babe.
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

:oops: that's me modelling my prize :lol:
2001 Cagiva Raptor 1K, black with copper flake, matching wheels with polished rims, matris steering damper, braking wavy disks, digi gear indicator, SV1K belly pan, tail tidy, clear clutch cover, ccc titanium cans, LED rear light.
taz_116
On the Road

Post by taz_116 »

I still want one 'o them clear clutch covers. Need to get a spare cover first though.

Can you still get them? :?:
Burn Rubber, Not Your Soul

2001 V-Raptor 1000, K&N Air Filter & TRE
wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

congrats black n°1 8)

the jacket looks great on you!

who cares if it doesn't match the bike, matching leathers to bike is pretty gay ;) :lol: :lol:
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

taz_116 wrote:55 years agoI still want one 'o them clear clutch covers. Need to get a spare cover first though.

Can you still get them? :?:
Yes indeedy. Give me a shout when you have a spare :)
vraptorman
On the Road

Post by vraptorman »

Congrats nice jacket, just looked at the link to your bike nice where did you get your window clutch from? :) :)
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

vraptorman wrote:55 years agoCongrats nice jacket, just looked at the link to your bike nice where did you get your window clutch from? :) :)
Glad you like it.

I got it from Rifleman on TLZone

http://www.tlzone.net/forums/looking-se ... cover.html

You need to send him yours after finding a replacement one to get you by then when he returns yours send him the replacement. Simple as that. 8)