MTC RADIATOR GUARDS FOR RAPTORS

Chat about anything
steve996
On the Road

MTC RADIATOR GUARDS FOR RAPTORS

Post by steve996 »

just to let you all know that mtc exhausts who as far as i am aware are the only people who make radiator guards for the raptor have now run out of them.i only know this cos i bought their last one(39.00) and they have no plans to make anymore BUT! THEY WILL MAKE SOME MORE IF THERE IS ENOUGH DEMAND they will make a batch of 10 if enough people want them so now ya know.they do have oil cooler guards still available though-see ya
Leeboy
On the Road

Post by Leeboy »

i have been looking everywhere for both radiator and oil cooler guards, as i will be riding all weathers and know from experiance that they will be needed. You can take my name for 1 of each. thanks.
Live long and prosper
steve996
On the Road

rad/oil cooler guards

Post by steve996 »

leeboy you can ring mtc on 07801 068947 they have the oil cooler guards in stock but no rad guards left but if enough of us ask they will make some more rad guards-good luck-steve
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

This I think is their website, no mention of Raptors, but gives an indication of work

http://www.mtcexhausts.co.uk/index.htm
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

Ah,
So martin has started doing/getting in rad and cooler gaurd's eh.
Top bloke martin,use to work at blackbikeshop until he started to make his own pipes/can's.
Zane
On the Road

Ratiator Covers

Post by Zane »

Hi Guys, you can make your own radiator covers very cheap. All you have to do is buy the mesh style or type that best suits your taste. You can find this at an auto aftermarket accessories shop. Those that sell stuff for the Jap cars.

Cut the mesh with tin snips, and use Loctite Black RTV silicon. This tuff can hadle the heat of the radiator and isnt very visible. Take a look at my blog site to see what it looks like.... :lol:
Loves a squirt in the mountains with the Raptor....yeeeehaaaa