RAPTOR REARSETS, SCREENS AND OTHERTRICK BITS TO BUY

Technical stuff specific to the Raptor 1000
simon67
On the Road

RAPTOR REARSETS, SCREENS AND OTHERTRICK BITS TO BUY

Post by simon67 »

AFTER WEEKS OF SEARCHING FOR RAPTOR REARSETS AND DECENT LOOKING SCREEN,TRICK BITS ETC,AND FINDING THAT NOTHING IS AVAILABLE IN THE UK,A MATE WHO IS RACING A LAVERDA FORMULA IN THE THUNDERBIKE SERIES SAID TO CHECK OUT ALTO PERFORMANCE NEAR SILVERSTONE AS THEY RACE A 1000 V RAPTOR.NOT ONLY DO THEY RACE THEM THEY ALSO MAKE RAPTOR REARSETS,SCREENS,BODYORK AND JUST ABOUT EVERTHING YOU WOULD NEED TO MAKE YOUR RAPTOR GO FASTER,HANDLE BETTER AND STOP QUICKER, INCLUDING A YOKE CONVERSION SO WE COULD FIT FULLY ADJUSTABLE DUCATI FORKS,TRICK CAMS,HI LEVEL PIPE CONVERSIONS.CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE AT WWW.ALTOPERFORMANCE.COM AND CLICK ON CAGIVA RACING AND LOOK AT THEIR RAPTOR RACER-ITS AWSOME.WHEN I RANG ALTO TO INITIALLY ENQUIRE ABOUT THEIR STUFF AND A CHAT WITH BEN THE POPRIETER JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN SEE ON THE RACER IS AVAILABLE,MADE BY ALTO.THERE MAY ALSO BE A CHANCE OF A GROUP BUY FOR BITS SO IS ANYBODY INTERESTED -WHAT DO WE WANT-MY ORDER FOR SOME REARSETS IS ALREADY IN-SEE YA
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Hello Simon :)

No need to SHOUT you know - we're not all deaf :lol: :wink:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
simon67
On the Road

raptor trick bits

Post by simon67 »

yeah sorry bout that,i was a bit exited to find all the stuff i needed for the raptor was actually available in the uk and needed to share the information.i bought the rap in august 05 after a trackday spill in france left me unable to ride anything with clipons.i needed something with flattish bars that would still be fun and i definately made the right choice.i managed to get some scorpion pipes,a TRE,k&n,and baines linkage but couldnt find any rearsets(ground clearance is a problem) so finding that alto performance does loads of stuff was great.I had gotso frutrated at the lack of trick stuff that i had even found the german words for rearsets(remshcakelsets) and italian(pedane arretrate)so i could search german and italian e-bay(i need to get out more).i did find some stuff in italy at www.rosmoto.it but the language barrier was abit difficult.see ya
wayne
On the Road

Rosmoto rearsets

Post by wayne »

Simon I've got some Rosmoto rearsets for my Raptor (£ 190ish inc shipping ) & they're spot on. The language problem wasn't too bad ,there is someone at the shop who can read/write English ,in a fashion anyway!
I'd recommend them but you've already ordered some rearsets anyway ,haven't you?
simon67
On the Road

rosmoto rear sets

Post by simon67 »

wayne,do the rosmoto rearsets act as the mounting brackets for the end cans?thanks .
wayne
On the Road

rearsets

Post by wayne »

Simon, no you can't mount standard cans with the rosmoto's ( I'm having some one off pipes knocked up & G-force cans on mine ) If you PM me you're e-mail ad I'll send you some pics of the rosmotos on the bike, you'll need to be on broadband though or you'll be downloading for days...
wayne
wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

that racing raptor is awesome! i love the front with the air ducts going through the tank to the airbox 8) very kawa ZXR750 ;)
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

the original Racing Raptors
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Mike Edwards
On the Road

Re: raptor trick bits

Post by Mike Edwards »

simon67 wrote:55 years agoi did find some stuff in italy at www.rosmoto.it but the language barrier was abit difficult.see ya
I found Ros at RosMoto to be most helpful. His English is understandable, a lot better than my Italian :-)