The blank look

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
snapdragon

The blank look

Post by snapdragon »

When the new boss spies you with helmet in hand and says "oh you ride a motorcycle?" "yes" "what do you ride ?" "Cagiva Raptor" DUH?! :shock: !!<BLANK LOOK>! :? ! end of conversation? :lol: :lol:

Even the ones that ride have to go away and look it up - then come back and ask "which one? 650 or 125?" :lol:

anyone else had this?

Anyways as I'm in the bar I'd best get the drinks in :) specially as we have a few new members who I haven't bought a virtual drink for and some not new members who probly want one - come on guyses it's nearly weekend :lol: :D :lol:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
hebs

Post by hebs »

I know what you mean snap, you just get a funny look or as i got a comment like 'is that one of them cheap makes'. It usually impresses when you tell them it a 1000 or even more impressed when they see it.

Make mine a vodka and coke, i think i need a few seen as how my babys still off the road. :(
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

Not only is it nearly the weekend it's sunny :D :D :D :D

Mine's a corona please, but only later on, I've got some twisty roads to go and enjoy :twisted: :twisted:

Most people look at the raptor, see my grin and it's sort of infectious, cos they end up grinning and just loving my bike too :twisted: The magic of raptors I reckon.
davidm
On the Road

Post by davidm »

A guy at work who rides a 998 when, i said i had a CAGIVA RAPTOR responded with "never heared of them" Oh i said thats funny they owned
DUCATI for ten years before flogging it to the yanks in 96 also raced
GP bikes...... The silence was deafening! :twisted:
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

davidm wrote:55 years agoA guy at work who rides a 998 when, i said i had a CAGIVA RAPTOR responded with "never heared of them" Oh i said thats funny they owned
DUCATI for ten years before flogging it to the yanks in 96 also raced
GP bikes...... The silence was deafening! :twisted:
LOLOL :roll:

I wonder if he was one of the 2 Snappy and I lost down this end of the country, riding on the twisties?... they came up behind, overtaking on the double whites through the blind bends :roll: , once we got out of the 30 limit we never saw them again! :wink:
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

ooohh.. and Mines a large Margeurita being as how its friday, ta Snap :)
JimBo
On the Road

Post by JimBo »

I chose to buy a Raptor 1000 because I wanted something other than a HonSuzKawaYam etc, something a bit different, and boy I got it. I love it :lol:

And yes, most reactions are "What?" when you tell people what you have, even some die hard bikers. But hey, thats part of the fun :D

Make mine a chocolate milk shake please.
So many motorcycles, so little money!