Cost of sending stuff to Australia?

Chat about anything
Cheesy Grin

Cost of sending stuff to Australia?

Post by Cheesy Grin »

Anyone know costs of postage to Oz? I've got a Sprint Damper for Schlockengronk and I'm not having much joy getting a price to send. Any help would be appreciated.
martylemoo

Post by martylemoo »

give me the weight and i will reply with some prices, royal mail i take it? shouldnt be too much i just sent a radiator for £8 first class recorded to Australia
Cheesy Grin

Post by Cheesy Grin »

Thanks Martylemoo.

Weight is 600g.

Ben
martylemoo

Post by martylemoo »

Postage via the post office for small packages to world zone 2 upto 640grms is £6.28 first class. Via parcelforce the quote is £28.00 airmail. So i guess you will be sending via the post office. This is worth checking with your local PO first as the size does make a difference. If i can be of any more help let me know.
Cheers
Martyn
Cheesy Grin

Post by Cheesy Grin »

That's great - thanks very much for your help, Martylemoo. Schlockengronk, if you're reading this, I'll be in touch shortly!

Ben.
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

Im a waiting....Just got her yoshi'd the other day 3 on low 5 on mid 0 on top , thats with open pipes, snorkelectomy and a K&N filter. No snatchy throttle down low and xtra boot elsewhere, :twisted: only 103 horses at the wheel but the horses work better than before, the airbox needs to be bigger apparently. Dont buy an adaptor for $$$$$ colour code the 7 wires from the bike to the yoshi box pins, you can buy the matching pins anywhere. (forget the connector blocks) I'll send the diagram to someone who knows how to put it up somewhere. Me 2 stoopid
Life starts at 45.......................degrees
DeanoSeadog
On the Road

yoshi box

Post by DeanoSeadog »

Hey Schloken, wher'd you get the yoshi done at? I'm between Sydney and Newy all the time, so if there is somewhere local I can get it done that would be great! What pipes you using?
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

bikecare at newcastle 49521352 , i got carbon 'shark' pipes picked em up from a local wreckers and made them fit
Life starts at 45.......................degrees
DeanoSeadog
On the Road

Post by DeanoSeadog »

Cool, I've bee there before. They seem pretty good. Thanks.