Another one....

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
superleggera

Another one....

Post by superleggera »

..Hi folks...not a new owner, but a new member....maybe if I spend time here I'll spend less time on eBay far too late at night looking at bikes or bits/parts I can buy for my bikes- was googling 'wiring diagram raptor 650' the other night and thought it's about time I joined. Got an '07 650ie and an '01 1000. I like Italian bikes and in the past have owned a few Ducatis, an old Guzzi, a Morini and have currently a couple of Grand Canyons (1 SORN/resto/upgrade 1 keeper), which I think are one of the most underrated bikes ever. I'm a fan of pretty much anything the Castiglionis and/or Tamburini had a hand in and so would sell my soul and everything else for a nice MV or a Bimota......maybe an old Laverda (Jota, Monty, SFC.....I'm not fussy) too. There you go, that's me.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Another one....

Post by shebee »

Welcome to the asylum.. But we are not a good place for ebay avoidance.. To many creative people showing good ideas to explore ;)
Twisted Tequila Sister
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Welcome in.
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
Giocast
On the Road

Post by Giocast »

Hi Superleggera - I am much like you and have worked my way through many of the Castiglioni branded bikes. Good to hear your comments on the Grand Canyon as it's all I suspected from reading reviews. My 'old faithful' at the mo is a 750 Elefant (have had 7) and am looking at a Raptor tomorrow. Being a newcomer on here myself it's hardly my place to Welcome you yet but hope you find some useful stuff on here. :happyhappy:
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

Welcome in, yeah folks here feel no qualms about adding my to my numerous to-do lists, but I like them anyway. :mrgreen:
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
El Vikingo Tropical
On the Road

Post by El Vikingo Tropical »

The (only) Grancanaria member wish you welcome!
Bienvenido:-)
Saludos desde Canarias