LED lights and stuff

General spannery stuff
Pratz
On the Road

LED lights and stuff

Post by Pratz »

Hi,

I'm on a demand :nod: replacing all lights for LEDs, blinkers and front parking light done so heading for the big ones tail parking\stop light and front main headlight, less power consumption more power at wheel :revrev: so...

I came across with this H4 LED, but because 20watt LED have a lot of heat to dissipate, has anyone tried this one out or kind of?

@ TXTLIGHTING.COM (E approved)

Why these? Doesn't have any fan, so passive cooler and doesn't need any power converter.

Blinkers:
Relay :
Merit Malta MT20-022123
http://www.ebay.ph/itm/LED-Flasher-12v- ... 1004291826

Regards.
ozzraptor
On the Road

Re: LED lights and stuff

Post by ozzraptor »

hey mate theres a thread i read here recently and someone had done the whole mod with explanations etc and they do come with mini cooling fans :thumbsup: Great mod , even that little led parker throws out more light than the standard rap light :lol: I have only done the rear tail and front led parking light so far
Pratz
On the Road

Post by Pratz »

ozzraptor wrote:55 years agohey mate theres a thread i read here recently and someone had done the whole mod with explanations etc and they do come with mini cooling fans :thumbsup: Great mod , even that little led parker throws out more light than the standard rap light :lol: I have only done the rear tail and front led parking light so far
Hi,

yep I saw that it was on a vrap ... but because raptor with round headlight case I don't know if the lamp I posted before fits or has large amount of heat that's not recommended to be enclosured!

Regards
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

Can't comment on the H4 but I have those blinkers (Bikemaster Spike?), and love them. The relay you linked looks correct, but expensive, I'm a tight-arse so just bought the cheapest "2 pin flasher" I could find and waited for it to arrive from China, the thing is with these Chinese/Hong Kong things they are generally very interested in getting good feedback so if there is any problem when it arrives they'd probably give you a refund promptly, just be sure to deal with folks with >99% positive feedback and you're usually pretty safe.
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
Pratz
On the Road

Post by Pratz »

The blinkers bought them from louis.de, electrics and electronics don't trust "weird" chinese stuff ! Merit malta usually does relays and other electrics and electronics for a lot of brands...