Bodywork from OEM Motorparts or Scarlatti moto?

General spannery stuff
KimL
On the Road

Bodywork from OEM Motorparts or Scarlatti moto?

Post by KimL »

Hi everyone!

The Swede is still alive :D

Wonder if anyone has bought bodywork part from OEM Motorparts or Scarlatti moto and if they actually did fit?

I was out in the garage yesterday and tried to start the V-Raptor up but the battery didn´t have enough Power left in it (has been to cold for to long). Took of the seat to get the battery out to recharge it and saw that a pice of the right side seat panel had cracked of the panel and was missing :(. Don´t know when that happened.

So am looking for a new seat side panel to replace it. And since i replace that one i could as well replace the left side to. Have also earlier had to repair the right side front frame cover since that one cracked where you screw it to the frame so also would like to replace that one with an undamaged.

Don´t know if OEM Motorparts have the items since on every bodywork bit it says "will be discontinued" and there seems to be no email anymore on the site to contact them and ask questions. About Scarlatti Moto i have read a lot of bad reviews that their CF parts wont fit so don´t know if i dare to buy from them. It´s a lot of money to spend if it wont fit.

Does anyone else now of a place to buy bodywork to the V-Raptor besides OEM or Scarlatti? Or is there maybe anyone here that have changed to CF parts and have their original seat side panels and front frame covers left (uncracked) and want to sell them? :)
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Re: Bodywork from OEM Motorparts or Scarlatti moto?

Post by Crap Tartan »

you have PM mate!
nil illigitimae carborundum
KimL
On the Road

Post by KimL »

Does anyone else perhaps have a pair of original seat panels to sell or CF ones?
Crap Tartan couldn´t help me out with the seat panels since he didn´t have any left for me, only the frame side panels.

Found that Trenditaly also still seems to have raptor parts, anybody dealt with them in the past and know if their body parts actually fit on the raptor?
Wardy
On the Road

Post by Wardy »

Avoid scarletti item never received and payment not refunded. Would avoid
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.