Bridegroom Revisited.

Somewhere for you to post your piccies of you and your bikes
Hairy_Mark
Hirsute Maximus Spanner...I do Technical Me ;)

Bridegroom Revisited.

Post by Hairy_Mark »

I apologise for the first post.
Let this be an end to it.
I have taken into account the advice of members.

I realsie that the knees in the earlier snap were offensive, so have covered them...Sorry, Snap.
Dizzy blonde...you will see that I have not yet polished the 'minging pipes'. You can rest assured that I will remove the Autosol from the mudguard (Can't bring myself to call it a fender...too American) and get down to it.
Tequila Twisted sister suggested a 'big adjustable'. Thought a pick would do.
Full of ideas, Shebee also suggested a steam hammer. I am well aware that what I have shown is not quite the same, but a kettle and hammer was all I could come up with.
Not content with all of that advice, Shebee also mentioned the RAC card. thankfully, I had one of those. You're so demanding!
Lastly, Shedmonkey appeared to be rightly disgruntled that I was being politically incorrect in appealing to only one gender, hence the bra which I wore to a hen night (Yes, I'm male and yes I went on a hen night...it was great).

So, here I am. With the combined wisdom of Raptor Chapter, I am sure you will all agree that I am transformed into something of an Adonis. actually, I'm not too convinced personally. I'll let you all judge.

Legal disclaimer :
The author has recently been declared sane.
He thanks Dr Foster for this and hopes his
clothes dry out after the puddle incident.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Bridegroom Revisited.

Post by shebee »

Wow what a transformation... If I was'nt already happily entangled I'd be over there in a shot!

Particulary impressed with the sideways thinking on the steam hammer! :thumbsup:
Twisted Tequila Sister
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Wow, matching tank/bra, nice touch.

But, be careful with that knee covering, or you may end up not so Hairy, Mark!

Ok, I'll get my coat and close the door on the way out :doh:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
shedmonkey
APM

Post by shedmonkey »

No No No No this will never do. Thats not what i meant at all.
scarred for life...... where is the valium :shock:
Bit of a Muppet
cagiva_girl
On the Road

Post by cagiva_girl »

dizzyblonde wrote:55 years agoWow, matching tank/bra, nice touch.
Exactly my thoughts Dizzy - what an improvement and almost puts my faith back into mankind :lol:
I thought the plaster was an attempt in getting sympathy :suspect:
so many roads to travel - so many ways to get lost!
mandie82
On the Road

Post by mandie82 »

im with the girls it is an improvment.. but not convinced by the RAC card.. its just tooo orange!!!! also.. as I said on the other post.. will you wash my bike?? pps can i borrow your big pick axe???
uk.ei42.com/randiemandie
Hairy_Mark
Hirsute Maximus Spanner...I do Technical Me ;)

Post by Hairy_Mark »

Wow,
I'm back after a short break in the North-East. Firstly I'm astonished to find this post still up high on the active list. What are you playing at? Unfortunately I am so sad that I feel compelled to reply. I am delighted with the response, but disillusioned to note that some of the female members are already sworn to another. Still, such is life.
Shebee, thanks for your support. I am having some trouble with the local constabulaty however, who do not share your (righteous) enthusiasm for my new attire. They have some obscure objection to the pick-axe.
Cagiva girl, it just goes to show that men have some sense of colour-co-ordination. The bra was purchased not out of some weird fetish impulse, but so that I could attend a hen-night. Believe me, I was glorious! Bunny-ears (flashing, no less) bra (suitably padded) and sash. Anyway, I digress.
Mandie82....what can I say? If the colour of the RAC card is the only impediment to instant wedded bliss, then I'm yours! Mission accomplished. I have no say in which colours the RAC choose for their cards, so that's not my fault. I have to say that I agree, though. Orange is a nice colour, but not on its own. I would prefer a picture of a field of marigolds. Lots of orange, but the gold and green sets it off nicely. Jeez, but I wish I could shake off that 'touch with my feminine side'.
As for you, ShedMonkey, I knew you wouldn't care for the photos, but thanks anyway. You've helped me to find the fault with my bike, so I won't complain about anything you say. Cheers to you!
P.S. The blue tape wears off and doesn't strip too much hair. No good for waxing, girls!

Mark.
Legal disclaimer :
The author has recently been declared sane.
He thanks Dr Foster for this and hopes his
clothes dry out after the puddle incident.