Waterproof rucksack - Xmas deal

Chat about anything
oldlongdog
On the Road

Waterproof rucksack - Xmas deal

Post by oldlongdog »

Great Xmas deal on these waterproof rucksacks. I've had one for a couple of years and they are perfect for biking; just the right size and completely waterproof. They're also really well made and tough. Mine survived my 'off' when the myopic farmer smidsy'd me with just a few abrasions and a small hole which I fixed with a boat repair kit! They are also really comfy and have a good back-pad which probably is better than most back protectors if you fall off... Various colours including black.

I think the full price of £34.99 is good value but £22.50 is nuts when you consider the equivalent Kriega is about £100. I'm not knocking Kriega (I have one of their tail packs) but these are just as good and you could wear out, lose or destroy four of them before you'd paid as much as for a Kriega. To put it in perspective I've just paid £90 for some 'proper' winter gloves...!

Hope the moderators allow this as I have no connection with this lot other than having one of their rucksacks and rating them for quality and price!

http://www.over-board.co.uk/catalog//bw ... .p142.html

Ho, ho ho and all that :mrgreen:

Oldlongdog
Get on with it before you die (or the law catches up with you)...
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Waterproof rucksack - Xmas deal

Post by shebee »

No problems with peeps giving heads up on good gear.

thanks

sheb
Twisted Tequila Sister