Front wavy discs?

General spannery stuff
Demansia
On the Road

Post by Demansia »

Evil wrote:
Chad,
If you change the rotors don't throw the old ones out!
Let me know what you want for them (no BJ's please) as I'm looking to turn up a set of bobbins and cut some wavvies. I need to take some measurements after removing the old boobins and don't want to take mine of the road to do it.
Cheers
Andrew
Andrew,
I have just bought a GSXR nisin radial master cylinder of ebay & am going to try it with good pads as suggested by Cavia. But, if you do happen to get a disc to make wavys let me know. I'm happy to talk about splitting costs if it's cheaper for you make 2 sets than just 1.

Cheers Chad
Nothin like V-Twin Grin!!
Evil Twin
On the Road

Post by Evil Twin »

Demansia wrote:55 years ago Andrew,
I have just bought a GSXR nisin radial master cylinder of ebay & am going to try it with good pads as suggested by Cavia. But, if you do happen to get a disc to make wavys let me know. I'm happy to talk about splitting costs if it's cheaper for you make 2 sets than just 1.

Cheers Chad
Will do
The bike made me do it!
Demansia
On the Road

Re: Front wavy discs?

Post by Demansia »

Hi all,

Just an update. I have fitted the Nisin GSXRthou radial M/C to the Rap along with HH sintered pad's (thanks for another tip Cavia) & it feels great! Two finger sphincter puckering Fun! The combo will get a good testing this weekend when i take the Rap to Eastern Creek Raceway for a track day. I wont be happy untill i outbrake my mates CBR1000. I'll post up some pics after the weekend.
Nothin like V-Twin Grin!!
Cavia
On the Road

Re: Front wavy discs?

Post by Cavia »

Demansia wrote:55 years agoHi all,

Just an update. I have fitted the Nisin GSXRthou radial M/C to the Rap along with HH sintered pad's (thanks for another tip Cavia) & it feels great! Two finger sphincter puckering Fun! The combo will get a good testing this weekend when i take the Rap to Eastern Creek Raceway for a track day. I wont be happy untill i outbrake my mates CBR1000. I'll post up some pics after the weekend.
ACTION PICS PLEASE!!!! :D :D :twisted: :twisted:
No bike is ever finished!