Hayabusa Fork Upgrade

General spannery stuff
norton
On the Road

Hayabusa Fork Upgrade

Post by norton »

Hi All,

Got myself a mint set of Late Hayabusa Gold Forks to put on my Raptor 1000 as well as a set of brake adapters top allow the Brembos to fit the forks.

Went to do the install today and they will not fit in the lower clamp????? From what I have read and advise from others these should be a straight fit into the Cagiva tripples?????

Has anyone done this upgrade before? They are about 1mm larger in diameter but I don't want to force the clamp open as I fear it will snap.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Norton
2000 Cagiva Raptor 1000

TRE, 1/5 Throttle Insert, Airbox Mod, Pair Removed, Staintune Exhaust, Dobek TFI, +/- Mod, Fabbri Screen, Custom Undertail
kev
On the Road

Re: Hayabusa Fork Upgrade

Post by kev »

hi mate have you checked the dia with a vernier when i looked at suzi legs i thought they should fit if its only a very small amount should be ok to open up a touch i used R1 legs and had no probs
kev.
norton wrote:55 years agoHi All,

Got myself a mint set of Late Hayabusa Gold Forks to put on my Raptor 1000 as well as a set of brake adapters top allow the Brembos to fit the forks.

Went to do the install today and they will not fit in the lower clamp????? From what I have read and advise from others these should be a straight fit into the Cagiva tripples?????

Has anyone done this upgrade before? They are about 1mm larger in diameter but I don't want to force the clamp open as I fear it will snap.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Norton