:(
Twisted Tequila Sister
andybaggies
On the Road

Re: The rusty work hoss.

Post by andybaggies »

Call from the new owner yesterday.

He's binned it.
:( Aww mate... and after all that work you put into it. Some people I dunno, they just don't know how stupid they are... didn't he realise the power of the Rappy?

Hey ho it's all a learning curve. You take care now and enjoy your next bike(s) :revrev:

Andy B
Craigfell
On the Road

Post by Craigfell »

andybaggies wrote: 3 years ago
Call from the new owner yesterday.

He's binned it.
:( Aww mate... and after all that work you put into it. Some people I dunno, they just don't know how stupid they are... didn't he realise the power of the Rappy?

Hey ho it's all a learning curve. You take care now and enjoy your next bike(s) :revrev:

Andy B
I got a pretty bad feeling when I sold it that something stupid was going to happen, currently bike-less.

I am looking, but im not buying.. yet. I'll stick a post up when I buy something else. :happyhappy:
nickst4
On the Road

Post by nickst4 »

Just been in touch with our good friend Craig, whose project the above bike was. Seems he's really gone to the Dark Side, as his new steed is an evil-looking 2011 Kawa Z1000. :shock: Could hardly look more different from the basic Raptor thou he had! Anyway, it seems he's one of the NHS heros, so I told him not to be a stranger. Not that being a hero is a requirement to rock up to this madhouse! :thumbsup:

Nick
andybaggies
On the Road

Post by andybaggies »

as his new steed is an evil-looking 2011 Kawa Z1000.
Nice... they did have a sharp, angular, radical look... you know that "Japanese fighting Manga style".

Splendid motor mind with lots of grunt 81 ft/lb with 136 bhp - so not totally different.
Craigfell
On the Road

The rusty work hoss.

Post by Craigfell »

The first photo, is straight after i sold it, when the nice man crashed it the day after..

But someones been busy with it, it was put up for sale in the last 3 weeks still local to me, looks like someone put the effort into it, carbon bits at the back and some side covers back on.

If your'e curious here is the link https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 3507597849

Everyone likes a Happy Ending. :hug: